Frequently Asked Questions
                                          D. H. Bader Management Services, Inc.
                                                  Frequently Asked Questions
  • Where do I send my fee?        ______________________
  •                                                 (Name of your Association)
    •                                          Atlanta, GA 30348-5007
    •                                               P.O. Box 105007
  • Can I pay in advance? Do I have to send all the coupons?  Yes you can pay in advance using one coupon, and your account will be credited accordingly.
  • Who do I make my payments payable to? Payments should always be made payable to your Association, not to D.H. Bader Management Services.
  • Do you have a Direct Debit program? Yes, if you pay a monthly fee, or quarterly fee. Please contact our accounting department for a Direct Debit form: 301-953-1955.
  • How can I pay online? Please select “Make a Payment” on this website.  Please note that there is no cost to pay by e-check; however, there is a fee when paying the Association fee by credit card. This fee is charged by the bank.
  • Is prior approval required by your Association when making exterior modifications to my home? Yes, your Association documents require that any exterior modification be approved by the Covenants/Architectural Committee prior to making changes. Please contact our office to obtain an application for exterior alteration.
  • How can I contact the Board of Directors?  To contact the Board of Directors, please submit a letter c/o _______ (your Association Name) to D. H. Bader Management Services, Inc., 14435 Cherry Lane Court, Suite 210, Laurel, MD 20707, and we will submit your letter to the Board of Directors.
  • When/Where are the Board of Directors meetings held? When a new budget is approved you will receive a copy of the new budget along with a letter that informs you of the Board meeting dates. You can also contact our office at 301-953-1955.
  • How do I get a Resale Package or PUD Questionnaire? Please Resources, Weblinks, and click on HomeWise on this website. This will direct you to
  • How do I get a key to my mailbox? Please contact your local Post Office.
  • Who is my Community Association Manager? Please call our office at 301-953-1955 to find out who the Community Association Manager is for your community.
What is the address/phone numbers/hours of D.H. Bader Management Services?
D.H. Bader Management Services, Inc.
14435 Cherry Lane Court, Suite 210, Laurel, MD 20707

Phone Number: 301-953-1955, Fax number: 301-953-1912

Office Hours: Mon.-Fri.9:00-12:45, 1:30-5:00
We are closed for lunch from 12:45-1:30.

Emergency (after hours): 301-421-4961

During the summer (June, July & August) our office has summer hours:
Mon.-Thurs.-9:00-12:45, 1:30-5:00
Fridays we close at 1:00, PM

We are usually closed: M.L. King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day & New Years Eve and New Year’s Day

LOGIN Support    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Accessibility Statement
© 2021. Nabr Network. All rights reserved.